Friday, October 23, 2009

Video Clip of Thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3l23foaOI

I really thought that these video clips even though sometimes a little dull, express a since of realism in a way that many students can relate to. Being that I am one of the education groups, I am always searching for material I can use in order to demonstrate to students who might not be interested, the importance of the global warming topic. I thought in the ending of my education presentation at the high schools I could show this in order to cause a bit of questioning and thought amongst the students in an interesting and different way. Even though the clip is fully about simple cartoons singing what can happen in consequence to global warming, I thought it would still create some interest. What does everyone think?

1 comment:

  1. I thought that this was a great way to introduce children to climate change. Kids can relate because its done in a cartoon format and its done mostly through singing. The video starts with the affects of climate change and then to what they can do to help the planet. Wish that the video maybe had a little more about why global warming is happening other then that Carbon is entering the air.

    ReplyDelete