Friday, October 30, 2009

Education Group (Yesenia )

Hi Everyone ! I just made a previous post on the organization I am trying to contact in order to send them the funds I collect for the reforestation project in Africa. However, I wanted a little feedback on how I can validate the the history of these companies and whether they are properly accredited. I don't want to send the funds to companies that earn profits from them. Does anyone know of any websites I can use in order to check for the proper documentation for these organizations? I would like any feedback as soon as possible. It is imperative for me to know before I begin to collect funds from the high school students as well as campus students. I want to be able to inform them of the organization I am working with on this project. Thanks everyone !

2 comments:

  1. Try Charity Navigator. I didn't find Better Globe there, but there are other organizations that are rated well - check out Trees for the Future or Trees for Life.

    Also, in your presentation, be sure to explain that planting trees will help bring down the level of atmospheric CO2 and slow climate warming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity Navigator is at www.charitynavigator.org

    ReplyDelete