Friday, October 16, 2009

Education Team

Hello Everyone!
This is Yesenia I am updating on my plans so far. I finally decided on my course of action for my presentation. I am planning to handout to the students a survey of before and after I present. In other words I will present the survey to the students and then I will show a powerpoint and a short video to the class. Once I finish my presentation, I will conclude my project by presenting the class with the same survey again. By doing so I will be able to analyze what changes I was able to make in their thoughts about global warming. Please send me some feedback in regards to the global warming video clip I sent out in my previous posts.
Thanks Everyone !

1 comment:

  1. what exactly is going to be in your survey? That is very similar to what my group is going to be doing, however we're going to present an easy quiz and compare the results from that of college students (we'll be testing high school students).
    Did you have a hard time getting a time set up w/ the class? and what kind of questions are you going to be asking?
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete